17 November 2011

twilight night

Going to the 12 O'clock showing of  breaking dawn tonight and i'm so excited!

Yes I'm a 23 year old married woman but does that mean i cant still have a good perve over Edward Cullen? Haha

So anyway lets get to it heres my make up look pour ce soir

 Im wearing my lovely new avon lipstick in 'red kiss' which i adore even more so as it was given to me as a gift by a friend but iv also found to be one of the best i own.

As for my smokey eyes iv used a combination of brown and blacks from my collection 2000 palette which was a bargain as about £5 and on 342 with all the otehr make up at supedrug. Got to love a bargain!

And to finish off my vampy look I've decided on red nails with a bit of sparkle. Excuse my stubby nails but i work in a coffee shop so cant have long nails or even wear clean varnish most days. Which is probably why i got make up OTT when ever i can!

So thats all for todays update. I'm still getting used to this blogging stuff, but i have a day off tomorrow so in the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment