11 December 2011

under eye circles

My friend suffers from dark circles and under eye bags so she let me loose trying to have a go at making her over. Just a natural look but with enough coverage. Heres her before photo with no make up on.

And heres a few after photos...


I used estee lauder double wear foundation, cant remember what colour now as I only have it in a tester pot from my local counter.
Under eyes and on any imprefections i used 17 hide and chic concealer (which i love iv now bought the foundation)
The rest of the face i kept fairly simple making sure i filled in her sparse eye brows i really love a thick brow shape, unfortunately i dont naturally have one myself either.

Anyway how do you think i did?
What do you use for under eye circles, any tips?

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've just been starting my new job but i have a load of post ideas waiting so keep checking back girlies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment