5 December 2011

New job

So I quit my old job and I've got a new one starting this week. Its only another waiting on job but different from where I've been working. Truth is I need change and new challenges if I'm going to be working in a job where I don't really have much passion for. I'm a chatty person and more importantly when working with the public I can be very patient. But just because I can be good at that kind of job doesn't mean it's what i enjoy.

So onto other better news I sorted out my place at college earlier in the week!

Film theatre and special effects makeup application.
It sounds so good. It covers Day make-up, Evening make-up for TV/Film, Corrective make-up techniques, Scars, cuts, bruises, burns, Theatre and Media old age, High definition make-up.

So the weather has got so cold and windy here, but it is December so got to be expected. Here's a photo of me all wrapped up with my scarf on.
I used my ultimate favourite multi use product on my face and eyes. Its Estee Lauder illuminating powder gelee which i wore on my wedding day. Its amazing losely dusted over cheekbones and when you wet the product it creates amazing pigmented sweeps of colour which is best applied to the eyes.

Problem is it was limited edition in the summer and cost £28 but it's lasting really well i just hope next summer somethign equally brilliant comes out. I really love Estee lauder their double wear lipstick is amazing which I'm also wearing in the photo. In shade, stay mauve.
This really does last well. I was in town for about 5 hours shopping and had lunch and a hot chocolate and when i returned home the colour was still there, so even though it costs about 3x as much as some cheaper products it goes to show it can be well worth the money. I also love the smell of this lipstick which is unusual. 
What's your favourite long wear lipstick?

So later on I am going to try and do a post about a new lip palette I just recieved in the post, it was a cheap one off ebay all the way from hong kong but i want to see whwther it was at least worth the £4 i paid for it. It will be a super bargain if it is!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    The online store is sold out of those wedges but if you have a store near you they might still be there! Amazing for £40 and they're really comfy :D

    Nice blog by the way...I followed :) Have you just started blogging too?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! The Este Lauder powder is gorgeous. Looks so luxurious.
    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete